[Apple] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I m banned ..........??????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo3™

Jo3™

Why I m banned ..........?????? Empty
PostSubject: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi, my name is Joe and i play urt with only 2 nicks Joe and Jo3!
I don't know why I'm banned on the miniatur mod server because i don't use any cheat and any script, I like to play fair, i play clear and i play for fun!
I come here to post in this forum because is my first ban ever and i play fps games for about 15 years, since quake 3 arena was born in 1999 if i remember :?:sometimes i demo myself if u have a demo with me and you think i m cheating please tell me the date and time  maybe ill find my own demo to send you!
I know in urt over 90% cheating, but i hate cheaters and i see every day a lot of cheaters in your servers....And i m banned...????
If you want i can post here some demos of mine from your servers to see my skill !!!
P.S. I give up to play frag mod or mapping for frag bcoz of cheaters and admins sympathy for cheaters , i play only on a few servers , i play more jump mod and i make maps for jumping mod only and i m not upset bcoz i cant play in your miniatur server i will delete all apple servers from my favorites, just the ban thing is annoying for me.....
If u have the pleasure to answer me i thank you!
Sorry for my bad English language, i hope u can understand what i mean!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pum@
[Apple]
Pum@

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Hey Joe!
Let's wait a little bit if someone gives a reason why he probably banned you. But if what you say is true, the ban is most likely a mistake..you know with changing ips and stuff sometimes people can get a random ban..if this is the case ofcourse you will be unbanned immidiately.
Back to top Go down
KAS
Admin
KAS

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 pm

You dont just have to be a cheater to get banned on a Server!
Maybe the B3 temp banned you for some days bcz. of Teamkilling maybe or for using some Bad Words which is not allowed....!?
I really dont know what happend, lets see what chris says...he is da man to talk for this Server!!!
Back to top Go down
http://apple-urt.tk
Jo3™

Jo3™

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 am

Heh i m to old to argue with children's, i say children's because most of players  have 15-16 years, so i dont use bad words! Now a few days ago i called someone cheater and B3 warning me and i stopped..
Maybe the B3 banned me without warnings? Or i just dont see the warnings idk, but how long time b3 can ban someone ?

I dont make team kills and if i remember in miniatur mod friendly fire is off ( im not sure)
Back to top Go down
Chris-The-Tuner
[Apple]
Chris-The-Tuner

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:26 am

Okay so BIG SORRY

I was the Guy who "banned" you.

I Dont banned you myself, i just coded one Plugin, and i made a Exeption.

So my fail, i will unban you next 1 - 4 Hours !
Back to top Go down
http://chris-the-tuner.de/
Chris-The-Tuner
[Apple]
Chris-The-Tuner

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Shut the Fu..

Man i got so many shit to do, ane no one is fail free Wink
Back to top Go down
Jo3™

Jo3™

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 am

Heh ok ! Np Chris.
I don't check it yet if i m unbanned but i will look after i will finished this message scratch 

Here are 2 demos with my play on 2 apple servers
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5t4c44b2wybnw28/dem.zip

And Radical believe me when i saying u on apple servers are a lot of cheaters, i can tell you 2 partial names from a clan but i dont remember the clan tag , they have colored cyan names..
One is something with haaaaxxxx in second part name, but he is hiding very well and don't trying to be on first place and he know well using the binds for aim!
And second have name with greg or gregory in second part of his name,idk sure, he using binds too but isn't so carefully like haaaaxxx and he trying to be n1!
Both are in same clan u can hunt them and tell me if im wrong Surprised
P.S. I m not so pro and i don't think i m the best, i see a lot of players much better then me, but when i play against someone who cheating i know when he or she have auto or wh bcoz i know the normal bullets flow and i know when someone shooting predictive, but in 90% i don't call them cheaters,    I'm just leave, only in 10% of cases when they are to retards and killing without hiding the " mombot skill" and after every frag they type !xlrstats i tell them  Your Stats Is Cheater Smile  before to leave !
Maybe sometime i will make some demos with cheaters for you....
See you and sry again for my bad english language!!!
Back to top Go down
Jo3™

Jo3™

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:37 am

lol!
Still banned
Back to top Go down
Chris-The-Tuner
[Apple]
Chris-The-Tuner

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Jo3™ wrote:
lol!
Still banned

Did remove you withing B3 but forgot to remove your ip xD

Now you are 100% ban Free Very Happy

http://apple-urt.com/echelon/pubbans.php?game=5
Back to top Go down
Jo3™

Jo3™

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:17 am

Chris-The-Tuner wrote:

Did remove you withing B3 but forgot to remove your ip xD

Now you are 100% ban Free Very Happy

http://apple-urt.com/echelon/pubbans.php?game=5
 cool !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I m banned ..........??????   Why I m banned ..........?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I m banned ..........??????
Page 1 of 1