HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Abused by Jo3™

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jo3™

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Agree Shadow  lol!  all this Sh*t starting  as a private discussion between me and mr.x who wants to be public and he wants to prove he is fair to others not to me how he say, if he wants for real to prove me, he have the occasion only in one way -> (1v1)<-  
Some people  posting after they watching only the demo, but they are to lazy to read all this topic content.
All this is just a waste of time. I read this topic only 2 see if the mr.y will accept my invitation 1v1 with demos Smile, so i will read this topic only 2 days maybe he will accept Smile

" Mr.V, a (PRO) player don't think 2 much when he have a invitation like this :/,  especially when it comes from a nob like me, so i granted you the opportunity only until Monday to prove me i m wrong and to see sincere apology from me, after these 2 days i will not read this topic anymore."
See you on others topics guys ;)and on servers too! GL&HF !
Joe™
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.V

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 am

Oh joe.

I understand that you don't speak english, but you can't use it as an excuse when you try to speak with it. Learn it. You will understand more. Using things like "wut, bcoz, u, 2", won't help you with your english skills. I'm not native speaker either, I'm from Slovakia, and I still make mistakes. Where is your excuse from?



I could ask you to stop trashing my name, but I know that wouldn't help.

In a very first post I asked you post the demo of me, so we could hear opinions of others. I was hoping that maybe then you would realise that you can make a mistake like anyone else. But I was so wrong. My bad.

I never called myself a Pro. On the other side, you did ("I m a pro player i have 15 years of FPS games i had over 40 servers of q3 arena"). Did you forgot about it?

Please, enlighten me, what would be the outcome of playing 1vs1 with you? In my opinion nothing. No matter what would happen, you would still think that I cheat (or cheated). You would just find another excuse why you can't admit your mistake.

Any decent player in UrT knows that score doesn't mean a shit in this game. In case, you didn't get it from that sentence, you are not a decent player.

Shadow, Laggi and Radical told you that my demo is clean.

Your argument is invalid. Prepare your popcorn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiSky

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-11-06
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:42 am

Mr.V wrote:

To be old and still play UrT Rolling Eyes
... i feel hurt by this sentence... wich prove, imo, the mentality...
Idk why i post here as it's been a while i didn't come here, but as i'm back and i'm almost 30 yo, i feel insulted Smile
Anyway, be mad cause someone call you 'cheater'... that make me lol... Smile

*DiSky -> [ -]*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jo3™

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Ok I will bother to answer you again here, but for damn last time bcoz you do not have character! I please you to talk in private, but u are to cowardly for that !

Mr.V wrote:
I understand that you don't speak english, but you can't use it as an excuse when you try to speak with it. Learn it. You will understand more. Using things like "wut, bcoz, u, 2", won't help you with your english skills. I'm not native speaker either, I'm from Slovakia, and I still make mistakes. Where is your excuse from?
Thanks for your lesson, but i understand english better then i talk or wriht,  my real problem isn't from words , is from putting the words in a proposition, is a grammatical problem.So if i will don't use (WUT,U,2,BCZ) it will improve my english talking/typing grammatical skill ? I don't think so !
Mr.V wrote:
I could ask you to stop trashing my name, but I know that wouldn't help.
Heh first time with Mr.X was by mistake! Second with Mr.Y was intentional, but as a joke never think this will bother you! I think it to Mr.V as a nick name not as your name! so now i see that was not so funny for you and for this you have my apologies!

Mr.V wrote:
In a very first post I asked you post the demo of me, so we could hear opinions of others. I was hoping that maybe then you would realise that you can make a mistake like anyone else. But I was so wrong. My bad.
So let me to remember u our discussion from server :
You   :  Joe come and play ( here you haved a hunch i spec you)
Me    :  You dont know very well to hide your wh
You   :  Very Happy :DI don't wh, Joe you dont have to much skill  ( here i understand u know i spec u and u play carefully and i close the demo)
Me    :  I make it  you a short demo Smile
You   :  Are you sure I wh ?
Me    :  I 'm 99% ( but i refer at this short demo ) 99% percent i catch a scene with you wh. "But I was 100% sure you are a cheater"
You   :  Insults...insults..go and post the demo idiot
Me    :  Is to short and is not a good demo for posting, but i will hunt you!

So when you coming here you already knowing i don't have a good demo with you, but you make a post and ask me to post this useless demo, because you  have a "beach" mettle.
Mr.V wrote:
I never called myself a Pro. On the other side, you did ("I m a pro player i have 15 years of FPS games i had over 40 servers of q3 arena"). Did you forgot about it?

Heh let me again to remember you our discussion :
Me   :  No one shooting like you
You  :  You have no skill idiot I'm PRO so STFU mother fu.ker .. insulting...insulting

So you called yourself Pro first, but u dont know to play without mombot
Yes is true i tell in a post here i m pro, but the difference between us is that i can prove! So is my turn to tell you now STFU ......!
M.r.V wrote:
Please, enlighten me, what would be the outcome of playing 1vs1 with you? In my opinion nothing. No matter what would happen, you would still think that I cheat (or cheated). You would just find another excuse why you can't admit your mistake.

Any decent player in UrT knows that score doesn't mean a shit in this game. In case, you didn't get it from that sentence, you are not a decent player.
U say u coming here to prove me i m wrong this is the only real prove u can give me, a match 1v1 (you a pro vs me a idiot with no skill) this seems to be easy for you!
Ooo noo i dont think you cheated, I m sure you cheated, in FFA mod where i was at spec u WH and in previous map where i was with you in same team u was with \auto aim ON\ BTW in capture the flag mode the goal of game is to CAPTURE THE FLAG :)not to sit on a box with autoaim ON  and to kill all moves around you !
You want to tell you wut makes me to spec you? i dont care if you want or no i will tell you!
The CTF map with jails (cant remember the map name now) starts 2v2 me with u in same team, i just captured flags and i killed just a guy in start after that was more 1v2 (u against them) they never leave from the jails area bcoz of your "SKILL" ! Before the map to be done a guy called you cheater and left the server and u was happy when he called you cheater and lefts the server! When the map was finished u haved a SF score  something like 300 kills and 3 dies (OFC you dont start your mombot for score, only for fun bcoz u are a decent player) !!! I dont say it any word and i gone to spec before next map with FFA mod to start!
when the map starts i looked at you a min and i start the demo ofc your skill was more lower bcoz u haved that "hunch" and u played more carefully, but i m sure u dont stop the wh too.
Oh maybe you just had emotions bcoz  you were playing with fans and this is the real reason for your lower skill level so now i must admit my mistake lol! and ofc i m not decent Suspect 
Mr.V wrote:
Shadow, Laggi and Radical told you that my demo is clean.
They only think is clean, they cant be 100% sure when is a weird scene there ( ofc for me there are 3 weird scenes)
And please go red Shadow reply again!
And i will told you again and again and again THIS sh*t starting as a conversation between us ME and YOU so dont need to tell me they you are clean, only you can prove that
Mr.V wrote:
Your argument is invalid. Prepare your popcorn!
Arguments are only in your head only arguments otherwise nothing empty IMO! Please prove me i m wrong ( this word PROVE starting to make me sick)
Oh the popcorn i will keep for the day when i will watch at your demo from 1v1 or from the demo when i will catch you with your "Skill" ON !
PS. you make me to have this discussion with you on a public forum i pleased you to talk in private but You dragged me into this mess, and I'm an idiot because I allowed this to a retard!
So to be clear, CLEAR 4 U Mr.V :
1.For me you are a cheater and i know that, and u know that to, so stop  crying ,lying , screaming!
2.Stop talking about skill, you are not able to use this word, your skill is ;< 0 ;
3.A Skilled player is proud when he playing so well that people think is cheating ( read this line ten times / day ashole )
4.When the player who called you cheater left the server u was happy, u was not insulted, with me at spec you was insulted (but u can't be insulted, u are a insult), in real u was angry bcoz your "Skill" goes down, u cant use your aim with me at spec and u must be careful with the wh to, you are to noob to play fair! ( you prove me that)
5.You dont coming here for proving me u dont cheat, u coming here for make me to post that demo who you already know is not a good one to have the reason to scream i "abused" you, maybe i'll get ban and you will can use your "skill" comfortable ! ( how idiot you must 2 be that u say u was abused bcoz someone calling you cheater!).
About your video what can I say? Is pathetic just like you! And tells me a lot about your logic and character !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jo3™

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:48 pm

DiSky wrote:
Mr.V wrote:

To be old and still play UrT Rolling Eyes
... i feel hurt by this sentence... wich prove, imo, the mentality...
Idk why i post here as it's been a while i didn't come here, but as i'm back and i'm almost 30 yo, i feel insulted Smile
Anyway, be mad cause someone call you 'cheater'... that make me lol... Smile

*DiSky -> [ -]*

Hehe DiSky almost 30 yo i have to :)maybe we are to old for playing fps games, lets go in a park for playing chess lol! 

Remember that bcoz is a chance to dont see me here anymore : (or maybe you already know these)
- Only a liar is mad when someone calling him liar,
- Only a drunkard is  mad when someone calling him drunkard,
- Only a cheater is  mad when someone calling him cheater etc..
and around 90 % of players who after every frag or after every 3-4 frags typing xlrstat  are cheaters !
See you !
Joe™
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiSky

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-11-06
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:12 am

Jo3™ wrote:

Hehe DiSky almost 30 yo i have to :)maybe we are to old for playing fps games, lets go in a park for playing chess lol! 

Remember that bcoz is a chance to dont see me here anymore : (or maybe you already know these)
- Only a liar is mad when someone calling him liar,
- Only a drunkard is  mad when someone calling him drunkard,
- Only a cheater is  mad when someone calling him cheater etc..
and around 90 % of players who after every frag or after every 3-4 frags typing xlrstat  are cheaters !
See you !
Joe™

Héhé why not for chess Razz
But i don't totally agree on thoses generalities, even if it could be true.
Plus, imho there is also a lot of people who need some !masturbastats very often to feel 'alive' Wink
Well, that's part of our 'CruelWorld' ^^

Anyway, Have fun, and cya around Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radical
[Apple]
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:16 pm

stop dis shit im closing it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Abused by Jo3™   

Back to top Go down
 
Abused by Jo3™
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Imani's clean sheet.
» Sideways 30K - FF Club - Used n' Abused
» Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Apple] Forum :: [Apple] Public :: Cheater-
Jump to: