[Apple] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why am I banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacePriester

JacePriester

Why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi, I am JacePriester aka |DB|JaceP. 1) My stats were hidden by Faith, 2) I was muted by Faith, 3) apparently I have been banned from the server.

I would love to know what the reasoning here is seeing as how I have done nothing at all wrong. If I've been banned for cheating I'd love to see the demo. I can certainly provide the demo I recorded on my end. Furthermore I'd like to know what Faith's reasons for the xlrhide and mute was, because it feels like clear cut admin abuse to me.
Back to top Go down
JacePriester

JacePriester

Why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Annnnd I'm unbanned... Thank you? Or did it expire?
Back to top Go down
KAS
Admin
KAS

Why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:06 am

Dunno what happend...!?
I will talk to him and let u know...
Back to top Go down
http://apple-urt.tk
KAS
Admin
KAS

Why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:29 am

Faith said that you spammed the chat with xlrstats every round…thats bcz he hide ure stats.
And he said that he did not banned u…maybe the B3 Temp Banned u for some hours or a day bcz of spamming….really dont know.
If u still can connect to our servers i think…everything is fine and we all can have fun with no fighting!!!! Smile

regards KAS
Back to top Go down
http://apple-urt.tk
JacePriester

JacePriester

Why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I was not spamming, and I'd appreciate it if you could unhide my stats. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am I banned?
Page 1 of 1